Return to list post new topic
print

Tribute to Kings and Ministers

Tribute to Kings and Ministers

i think that Kings and Minister should get something like hmmm lets say 10-20% of all the players in that power levy silver as tribute to their beloved =and adored king and ministers.

Please discuss , useless replies may not be posted. Thanks.
Barryburt , President of Ursuper ALC and Emperor of s51

so u telling that u can occupy player indirectly?
no  pls,i dont want some players to quit again because of this.....
dont post such a selfish idea....
why the hell u need to create 80+ server with just 1 GM?

yep ausmpw
the king should can give some reward to their member to help them
not like a dictator

The beloved kings and minsters already risk losing levy attempts in WW , are the highest level players on server most likely so spend way more silver and mr
Also i didnt say to take the 20% from the players just that we get 20% extra from tax from the normal players without actually deducting from them.

Im trying to simulate a real life experience for kings and minster of where the money comes from to provide a real and believable enviroment for players so the game can deliver a gaming experience as close to the real thing.
[ This post finally by BarryBurt on 2014-04-19  05:10 edit ]

well first of all the easter units and snowman are divine beings , ofcourse being related to the snowman from the film The Snowman the flying snowman , and  the almighty easter bunny who defeated the evil jewpacabra. Knowing this it is ofcourse necessary to show how powerful they are.

And the watchtower and Arena bugs of not being able to move are meant to simulate the reality of war of becoming immobile due to technical difficulties such as getting stuck in a ditch or the tracks of the tanks suffering from severe rust.

Thirdly the lag is meant to simulate stun grenades and flashbangs to disorientation.

Lets see now gotta read your comment agai..oh yea statues...well ofcourse they are trying symbolize the power of the heros from WW. Such as the mighty fine staue of Stalin in prague.

And the ideas of kings getting more silver is wrong you say...how wrong can you be...how wrong , for this is heart of the matter the fight against communism  and resurgence of capitalism.

As for your final comment i dont know who this Livo is but he has my Vote for a better gaming experience of World ward
[ This post finally by BarryBurt on 2014-04-19  10:46 edit ]

"useless replies may not be posted"

you are truely a fool...useless is to think a king will get 20% of everyone elses levy chances? are you freaking kidding me ?  I'm not sure if your more selfish or more ignorant.

not to mention the immediate departure of many players, but you get this option already when you occupy people. so not only do you want to occupy 2, you  want everyone?

i would assume your the king on your server to even mention this idiotic idea?
i make over 30 million silver a day, have been the king of not only the power im in, but the entire server and every server that has merged with us. Do you seriously think I need more silver? I cant even spend the silver i make every day. i craft extra items just so i can spend silver on.

And yes you did say "20% of all the players levy silver" which does mean you want their silver.(Greed)

apparently some people dont understand sarcasm

yes mouser,u are right

*grab popcorn

Return to list