Return to list post new topic
print

Mute/aka privlages=200gold

Mute/aka privlages=200gold

this has to be one of the biggest insults they have done....and the worst part they call it a "privlage".... a privlage to spend 200 gold!! what do they think we are some sort of dictator and we are going to be happy to spend that 200 gold?!?!? are you kidding me, STOP insulting us.....so you get to spend 200 gold and "Mute/ban" people from talking....WOW have a power complex at all people?!?     Mute me one #$% time and ill quit, how about that for your privilages....oh wait I AM THE KING ....this is an outrage, this is insulting and this is down right mean and nasty, how dare you give money spending people the power to shut others up just because they spend gold....you are wrong!!!!! This is unfair and unjust!!!1 If you have complaints about ppl talking bad, then install a GM and have them monitor each server.. People will be quiting because of this. this is one of the ost ignorant ideas you have come p with, this is insane....but wait your only in it for the money nd any way to get the big ppl to spend more then your happy...your a joke, this function is a joke!!

no more free book and cons,we should quit,lol....
this game will turned paytowin soon....
why the hell u need to create 80+ server with just 1 GM?

It is a pay to win game .. Show me one Person on top10 on eny Server you want who had not spent a dime. With Books ... i am waiting the next Change.. no more books for 2-day, 10-day and 27 day Check-In.
It will happen one day. Then .. on every Server will Play only Gold Spenders... because all free or halffree Players will quit. And then they (The GM's) will merge all the Servers because there will be not enough People to Play on all 50-100 Servers, and will be one big Server. But.. People spend now Money because they want to be nr 1, and when they will see that they spend a lot and all they have is place 20-30 they will quit too.. and then no more Money for Server maintenance, no more Money for GM .. no more GW.

Sad but true. It is sad that a nice game like this is destroyed because of Money and greed.
Instead of Play and have fun now is Money, Money, Money.
It is not possible to Play one Level 5-10 times to get the +15 - + 30% on all attributes to manage to pass the Level. it is not possible to have fuse success rate 6%, and to gather all you Need for one fuse in one week. it is not possible to buy a unit and to wait to upgrade until Level 70-80 2-3 days because of lack of XP or because of cd time. some things must be changed or this game will dissapear in a few months.

this game is so much fun before all the money/gold changes in the game happened.  GW is making it harder and harder for free/part time paying players to advance in this game.  And they will keep opening server because its a way for them to get new players and hoping few of them will be paying players.

agree to both of u guys
why the hell u need to create 80+ server with just 1 GM?

one of the descriptions says muted for 10 mins, the other says muted for 2 hours, please fix this, the must show the same time and the effect must be what it says....

FIX IT, ug BROKE

remove power battle now please if no real rewards , not worh 2 days of no colosseum rewards
Barryburt , President of Ursuper ALC and Emperor of s51

Return to list