Return to list post new topic
print

Daily Chores

Daily Chores

Hi,

I was just wondering if there will be changes to the items rewarded from completing the daily chores? I just find that the items you get other then the golden skill book, are just not worth it. You get tons of chips for the Cup which one has too many after a while. The seeds are useless for higher players. Could be something if the rewards would progress with you player level. Higher level , higher rewards in order to lightly compensate the player in order to help their level progression.

I would like to hear what others think or what they believe a good system would be.

Thanks!
Filterzed

No one has an opinion?

Hi Filterzed,
Thanks so much for your valuable suggestion.
I think the suggestion is very constructive.
It will be submitted to the devs for consideration.  Hope they also love it.
But for any change, it may take long time to implent. So your patience will be highly appreciated.
Thanks for your loyal support.  

Hi,

Thank you for the generic reply. I was mostly asking the question to other players in the game. I was wondering if I was the only one out there to have this idea or if any one had any better suggestions and such.

And no worries, I do understand that it takes time to implement changes.  I do have to congratulate your team on the new log in and online rewards.

Return to list