Return to list post new topic
print

Majkera/Barako and all other ALT's

Majkera/Barako and all other ALT's

Majkera/Barako and all other ALT's cheating ppl, selling GL's via PayPal and other payment options. Using unappropriated fraud messages to almost all players on S13, stealing passwords, accounts, even there a try to get PayPal account- allready allarmed PayPal to take actions for this. You must take immediate action to STOP and BLOCK all hes/her accounts in Gamebox. This is in harm to your company, generating looses and going peoples loosing trust to all your team.

GM

pls take action.this is not unfair to other casher and also he killing newbie and server too now.pls give me justice.

Reply 1#
We have already received the report from other players. Would you mind directly tell us all the other alts so that we can have a further check. For selling gl, also can you provide us some proof or information on how he does that? You can send the info to support@gamebox.com. Your cooperation is highly appreciated by us.

Note: The author is banned or deleted The post is shield

Susanne please tell us when i did report to majikera ???  you too sensitive on me rubbish man

you are using alt to make a false report. stop pretending Ronald. It was very obvious

"Reply 1#
We have already received the report from other players. Would you mind directly tell us all the other alts so that we can have a further check"

why I dont recieve any warning if someone reported already?

because I dont use alt to feed my main. thats the fact.

but if you keep this players who making false report. then My friend and I will quit your servers.

Thank you Susanne

barako and majikera is aame person = xwar  .. u really play game until mad lol talk back with yourself    
i dont have much time like you make alt to report someone .. u mess with other religion dont bring it to me ok ? you motherfucker .. ask susanne and check my ip o0o idiot xwar

hello

1st thing here majikera and barako and camilie09 is ALT at UTC13..
before this he use xwar..magemagic at s27 server..
he get banned there bcoz racist about religion..
same happen at s28 (rogue) get banned bcoz usingg alt for winning FREE GL for new server event..
that all same person with different account..
but he still play at UTC server..
using many alt for win FREE GL for new server event..
if u let this guys play anymore..many ppl will use many ALT at new server and win FREE GL..
ITS NOT FAIR to other ppl play with 1 TOON and 1 ACCOUNT...
and im 100% sure he will go to new server again for win FREE GL there..
s25= magemagic and jaZZ
s27= xwar and magemagic
s28= rogue
ESt 5= elle
utc13= majikera..barako and camilie09
[ This post finally by redbulls27 on 2014-05-13  01:17 edit ]

wow redbulls27, want me to link where u start cussing gamebox? then u say im a racist? nice lol

Return to list