Return to list post new topic
print

Gamebox Official Newbie Guide Recruiting Now!

Gamebox Official Newbie Guide Recruiting Now!

We believed that everyone has a deep feeling with more and more new friends joined us, and we know a lot of you are kind enough to help them when they got any problems or questions on the game. To welcome our new friends and thanks to the one who is willing to help others, the Newbie Guide Job which with awesome rewards is now available for you to apply!

What is OdinQuest Newbie Guide?
We need customer-oriented individuals with strong communication skills to help players online in New Server. NG should be conscientious and professional with an understanding of game.

NG Requirement:
1) Online more than 4 hours per day during Duty period.

2) Newbie Guide must be the most active players in the game and love the game in a positive way.

3) Have a good attitude when answering players’questions.

4) Newbie Guide will have a Newbie Guide title in the middle of the name when speaking in the Chat Channel.

5) The newbie guide work will start from the opening day of the new server and it lasts for 7 days.

6) To ensure the fairness ingame, Newbie Guides forbidden to play games in server he/she has supervised. And also, the Newbie Guides have no authority of supervision in servers he/she is playing.

Job Description
)Try the best to keep an active gaming environment, stop those players who speak foul languages. (Please use PM if you need to send a warning for the players' offense.)

2) Answer questions in the game Chat Channel from players

3) Submit Players’ main suggestions and complaints to GM via ingame ticket or CS email: support@gamebox.com

4) Introduce the new server events and all kinds of in-game events everyday (world-boss, arena, buffet and etc.) with the Horns we provided you. (Exp: When there’s a new event or in-game event is about to start, you can use horn to announce it to let players know about it and get them into the events.)

Rewards:
After the final review, we will reward you:
700 Goldleaf after you finish the 7 days work.

(The gold leaf will be sent to your original server character.)

GM review:
We, as GM, will log in the game to check the work you are doing. If there is anything we find is improper, we will write it down. If too many players complain for your work, we will record it and will communicate with you. Absence and poor performance may lead to a salary decrease. On the contrary, extra rewards will be given if your performance is excellent.

Recruiting Time:

Start from 21th Jan

(We’ll update you with any further progress)

Participants:
All Server

How do I Apply?
If you love the game, aspire to make it better and are qualified for the position of NG, please reply the post in the following form.

------------------------------------------------
In-game Character Name:
Server:
Forum Nickname:

Your Country:
List any languages that you speak:
When are you usually online: (which time you can work here)
Related experience & other qualifications:
Anything else you want to add:

Odin Quest Team

gamebox.com

newbie guide

In-game Character Name: magebetts
Server:s3
Forum Nickname:magebetts
Your Country: England UK
List any languages that you speak: English, Finnish
When are you usually online: 10am to 2am GMT
Related experience & other qualifications: At Uni in FInland I was the head of exchange students, so know how to communicate with many international basic English speaking people
Anything else you want to add: I don't think I have played a well put together mmorpg in my search for the perfect one seems I have found it

my previous post is in applying for on different sever, sever 3 is my main toon.

You guys know I'm willing to be Newbie Guide on any server you may need me!
“A single name have I never had since first among men I fared.”

In-game Character Name:  Sev
Server: S4
Forum Nickname: Sev
Your Country: Germany
List any languages that you speak: German, english
When are you usually online: 04:00-20:30 Servertime
Related experience & other qualifications: Gs on S4, Newbie Guide on S6, Guild- and Raidleader in different MMORPG´s, so i know how to help, or in case of, advice ppl.
Anything else you want to add: nothing special to say, u Guys already know me^^

Newbie Guide

I am always willing to be a Newbie Guide whenever needed.

In-Game Character Name: Akashiya
Server: s1/s2
Forum Nickname: Akashiya

Primary and only Language Fluent in: English
Usually Online: 19:00-04:00 (it varies I am usually on consistently those hours)
Related Experience: Newbie Guide on s5 and s6
Anything else you want to add: Not particularly! I just enjoy being a Newbie Guide and meeting new people!

In-game Character Name: Kizaru
Server: s3-s4
Forum Nickname: Kizaru
List any languages that you speak: English, Indonesia
When are you usually online: 18.30 - 09.00 ST
Related experience & other qualifications:  i've worked as customer care in real life, so i know how communicate & serve another pepople
Anything else you want to add: Just enjoying this Game, and have great interest to help each other ^^

In-game Character Name:
Server: s5
Forum Nickname: Legionaire
Your Country: Philipines
List any languages that you speak: English,Tagalog
When are you usually online: 4:00-21:00
Related experience & other qualifications: im a Call Center Agen so i know how communicate and serve another people
Anything else you want to add: im Just Enjoying Game and i just interest to help each other

In-game Character Name:
Server: s5
Forum Nickname: Legionaire
Your Country: Philipines
List any languages that you speak: English,Tagalog
When are you usually online: 4:00-12:00
Related experience & other qualifications: im a Call Center Agen so i know how communicate and serve another people
Anything else you want to add: im Just Enjoying Game and i just interest to help each other

sorry i was wrong

Return to list