11 12
Return to list post new topic
print

Gold spending events

Gold spending events

I am just a podunkt, but if you wanted us to spend gold I think you would include all the perks and whistles for buying it and the ones for spending it!
I know it is crazy, but there are a lot of people who buy gold regular, maybe if you gave better reasons for them to buy more gold and spend more gold, they would!
Just my thoughts on this.. M2 SadSack s105  not really a gold player, but if there were better offers maybe spend more.

I am not programmer, but Flash sale is only place to get special troops, now I know 1 player that has waited weeks for you to put the unit(s) he wants back in flash sale so he could buy it, so like you have 3 choices of same unit by levels 130, 150, 170, can you put all three choices in same space with little hole to punch and leave black mark indicator for which one they want, so you can put more choices in and offer more units every week, just one suggestion..

Got ideas from other players, affordable generals, general event like old ones, where we can get as many as we want and use to upgrade them and others, so you could sell general fusion medals and maybe get some S generals sales too.
Bring back trade in old gold and event units, lots of requests for that, myself included.
will keep getting answers from players.

A cap on level of troops used in WW at world level, put forward by a real strong player, not me to make WW more enjoyable and use more Battle Items.

Get rid of the NPC's , we lost another lower leveled player to the NPC's yesterday!
You need to figure out how to make it fun for the lower leveled players they are quiting before they get any levels.
Look at the stat if you don't believe me, How many players have left since you started the NPC's?

Would like some feedback from Admin, as to weather any these sound good!
I work cheap, you know some gold unit or 5-6 generals, lmao!  :-)

How about gold joy like old ones where it starts off 99 goes to 199 to 399 to 599, instead of 99, 599, 1299, 1899, you not trying to get any new players you just running folks off.
Same with improvement joy, start at 49, 99, 199!
Doesn't cost you anything and gains happy players, happy gold spending players

Maybe, but you never know until you try!
How about an event for Army day august the 1st?
This should give you enough time to set something up.
SadSack s105

Now would be good time to be selling A-A+ general medals!
Not everyone has 1.
People are very frustrated you didn't see that...

How about 500% roars and 1000% roars?

11 12
Return to list