Return to list post new topic
print

[game] UFC 214 Live Stream

[game] UFC 214 Live Stream

UFC 214 Live Stream is here. The media visit with Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather doesn't begin until Tuesday, however as of now the UFC champ is taking shots at his up and coming rival.

Reports surfaced today that Mayweather owes back charges to the IRS, and the need to make installments is likely piece of his inspiration in tolerating the Aug. 26 session with McGregor, which happens at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Watch here: UFC 214 Live Stream.

McGregor was gotten some information about the circumstance when he was pursued around TMZ in the city of Los Angeles (the visit starts at Staples Center), and keeping in mind that he said he's not stressed in regards to what's new with Mayweather, he sent him a stern message.

"I don't give an (interjection)," McGregor said. "I couldn't care less what he's finished. He should've remained resigned. He's (swearword) now. That is the God's straightforward truth. He ought to have paid his expenses and stayed resign – and kept my name out of his (exclamation) mouth."

McGregor and Mayweather commence the four-city, three nation limited time visit Tuesday in Los Angeles. It at that point moves to Toronto on Wednesday, before a stop in Brooklyn, N.Y., on Thursday lastly to London on Friday.

UFC President Dana White said he anticipates that the visit will be a "flat out (expletive)show," yet it ought to produce a lot of buildup for the Aug. 26 session, which today had an uncovered pay-per-see value purpose of $89.95, or $99.95 for superior quality.

McGregor was asked whether he felt the cost is reasonable. He supposes it's reasonable, as well as that potential purchasers are getting a deal.

Return to list