Return to list post new topic
print

lol

lol

most games, most forums usually are up beat, positive....GW is nothing but negative comments, negative feelings....this must make the devos proud no one likes them or no one likes the way they continually screw us over...i do however like them....most of the changes they have made have allowed, or better yet, prevented me from SPENDING ANY GOLD!!!  this i thank them for....keep putting CAP limits on, keep changing things, this will help me upgrade MY HOUSE instead of this game!!!! mahahahaha i love it!!!

GREAT JOB GUYS~!!!

LOL, yep happy players will spend more money!

I must agree. I wasn't a big spender but would contribute something every month just to make life a little easier. Now I cannot be bothered now knowing that I'm likely to get em robbed off me in some way.

Caps, money, greedy events that continually get harder to get even the basic medals, Lagging so bad it's hard to do instances unless the other people are going to run at 60 secs, bugs, lack of MR, lack of silver, Experience is a joke for everyone, constant changes, impossible progression unless you're willing to spend the BIG money not just the casual $30-$50/month, Devs that only have one thing in mind and that's the big spenders not the casual repeat spenders (I would have thought having both would have been better), stolen RP with promises of more to come (yeah, been ages and still nothing - robbed for weeks and won't ever get that back), stupid AI which makes a mockery of the game, complete lack of any testing when changes are made, servers down for hours on end, frustration at the game now getting people to take it out on others, skills not working as advertised wasting books on rubbish, realistic war game with snowmen and easter eggs on the battlefield, spend more time refreshing when locked out of battles rather than actually playing the game, WW aspect of the game which, because of a lack of resources, prevents you playing all of the game but to name just a few.

Spending money on this game is like flogging a dead horse. You waste good money on something which is continually going down and down.

I remember when I started this game, I stopped playing all else, Evony was my flavour which I played for 3 years and happily spent money most months to enjoy it because, frankly, it was rarely changed and when it was, usually for the better. This one, what a wast of money I've spent so far but I can't get that back. Just don't expect another cent from me.

yeah yeah, love the game and all that

NOT
Oxymoron:Happy Players, Clever Devs, Tested mods. Love the game.

Return to list