Return to list post new topic
print

[game] MTV Video Music Awards (VMA) 2017 Live Stream

[game] MTV Video Music Awards (VMA) 2017 Live Stream

MTV Video Music Awards (VMA) 2017 Live Stream is awesome. Jay-Z tosses to the episode in 4:44 track "Kill Jay-Z" ("But you got hurt since you cooled by 'Ye/You gave him 20 million without blinkin'/He gave you 20 minutes in front of an audience, fuck was he thinkin'?/"), yet discloses to Rap Radar exactly how seriously West's words influenced him.

Watch here: MTV Video Music Awards 2017 Live Stream.

"What truly hurt me, you can't bring my child or my significant other into it. Kanye's my younger sibling," Jay-Z disclosed to Rap Radar. "We've moved beyond greater issues, however you brought my family into it, now it's an issue with me."

He proceeded by saying that he trusts West is very much aware of the double-crossing, and that the separation developing between them is a demonstration of that: "He knows he went too far. I know him. He knows. Furthermore, I know he knows, 'cause we've never released this much space between one of our contradictions, and we've had numerous. That is a piece of our identity. That is the thing that I like about him: He's a genuine individual. He's open, and he'll say things, and he's wrong a considerable measure of times, and he'll go up against it.""

Return to list