Return to list post new topic
print

RACISM

RACISM

this is literally RACISM. this should be banned at any cost. aside from cussing too much on world chat he started RACISM and throwing personal insult on UTC-S13

Susanne pls ban this. before all your Filipino players leave your UTC server.

Name: BellaDonna
Server: UTC-S13

Attachment

BellaDonna.png (1.15 MB)

2014-06-08 06:05,download times: 0

BellaDonna.png

here's another reason to ban BellaDonna.
I remember I reported her once for speaking on different language on world chat. she knows how to speak english, but why need to speak different language.
we dont even know if she cussing on us or not.

now here's another screenshot for how and what she talk on world chat

she even use personal insult to discriminate players in game. If you would request an SS I will do my best to catch her once she speak that way again

you will see how BellaDonna attack other players by insulting personally by their age. this is obviously against TOS.

and If I am right this offense is bannable,
[ This post finally by Mahr09 on 2014-06-08  10:45 edit ]

Attachment

BellaDonna.png (1.25 MB)

2014-06-08 10:45,download times: 0

BellaDonna.png

one question i would like to ask the GM's If so many players are abusing filipino and no other country people who is mentally retarted. Filpino or other ? so stop taking these childish complaints and mahr u talk like u r perfect. U are abusing muslims in S30 and thier prophet. So stop acting so smart. it doesnt fit u.

Susanne, pls also include to ban Ronald. I already report him but there's still no action against him.

there is strict action being taken against ur mom mahr please wait while it is complete. i.e Banging her hard.

Dear Mahr09,
thanks for contacting us. We are sorry to see that. We have already muted him for his bad performance. Hope he can stop doing that in the future.

Return to list