Return to list post new topic
print

No WW2014 rewards

No WW2014 rewards

i'll keep bumping this post til EVERYONE is rewarded!
I am by far NOT the only one that hasn't received yet,
and I know fer a Fact that complaints have been made threw all the proper channels {ie: GM/GS/Game Support}
If there are no rewards to be given then DON'T advertise it as a reward event!!!
If it is a reward event {as we all know it to be} then hand out the rewards!
when running a business that hopes to make a profit,
you need to follow threw on any promise made
such as paying out the rewards for participating in events.
you will make a better profit when those smaller/weaker
decide they want to win these such events,and buy gl to upgrade.
but when you break you're promises and ignore the players/customers that put their trust and faith
in you're honesty ...
well they leave, and each player/customer that leaves 3 of their friends leave.

Hi Hellina,
thanks for contacting us. We are sorry for the inconvenience it brings to you.  Please first tell us your server number and in game name. Second, the about time you participate in that and the time you usually receive the rewards as well as the gs who hold that event so that we can have a further check and help you solve the problem as soon as possible. Regards.

i posted this the day before ... all info is in the screeny

http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread.jsp?tid=8438&extra=page%3D2

Okay since this is here I'll post here too.
I took part in a WWE held by Ghosty a week or so ago, where others of my server have gained their rewards I have yet to gain mine. I have went though all proper channels such as contacting my servers GS and have even placed in tickets over the last week. To be honest it is starting to get irritating the questions I am being asked that YOU the GM's should already know since YOU have apparently paid out the rewards already.

I play on s11, my name is Tamashi, the match was well after three am my time (I live in the uk), I was quite vocal about the time as I was on new medication and I wasn't in the best of moods because I was drousy and had to wait over an hour and a half for my match. The host as I said was Ghosty, my servers GS is Mzmiami who was also there as a contestant. Mzmiami even took a screenshot of some of the winners by Noah and posted it on the facebook page.

As a user I am outraged I am having to wait so long for a prize that I am owed for taking part in an event, and I can imagine that others like me are feeling the same.

ww2014

until now i haven't gotten my reward. why others already got last week?

Plz respond and tell us where our rewards are

It's been weeks since my servers last WWE and still nothing. This is getting ridiculous.
Tell us what is going on please.

Also in the future, if you are going to hold an event that is going to allow so many people to join, hold it over several days to prevent people complaining about having to wait for their match, because having to wait over an hour and a half at a certain area for a match while you could be farming, doing dungeons or helping alc members is just not on, to be honest it's down right irritating.
[ This post finally by Tamashi on 2014-06-14  01:56 edit ]

going on a month now ....stillll waiting!!

I'll upload my latest reply from inside game.

You're right it must be coming up to a month now, I don't know if this is irritating or frustrating at the moment.
Considering how long of us have had to wait, I think there should be compensation. It wasn't our screw up,we done everything we where meant to do. (i.e sign up, turn up, have a match and win said match by default (the other person not turning up) or by beating them in a 1v1 duel.) Hell the GS of my server took a Screenshot of some of the winners and posted it on the oq group page. I was in it!

Attachment

Untitled.jpg (16.69 KB)

2014-06-17 00:21,download times: 0

Untitled.jpg

Return to list