Return to list post new topic
print

lazy GM's

lazy GM's

I have seen post with screen shots of swearing, racism & hopes of a family member dying and the answer is "thanks for contacting us. We are sorry to see that. We have already muted him for his bad performance. Hope he can stop doing that in the future."
And then what?  What will be the answer if they do it again? "thanks for contacting us. We are sorry to see that. We have already muted him for his bad performance. Hope he can stop doing that in the future." See I can copy and paste too.
My point is, you (The GM's) aren't enforcing the in game rules that you yourself have laid before us players in the way they're meant to be enforced. And that's banning. Rumor has it you have banned a player in the past for killing a certain player over 25 times, even though the two ALCs where at war and you've always claimed you would not interfere, but yet you did because the player being kill was "special" to you guys in some way. So where's the ban for repeat offenders of the swearing & racism in WC? As for the hopes of somebody dying, family member or the player themselves, that should be a ban with no second chance given.
Another form of your laziness is allowing people to play multiple accounts or other player's accounts. I'm sorry but I've seen two high ranked players have their rep ruined because you allowed somebody that wasn't them to play the account. Not only is that bad for the player that's bad for you and the game as well.
So what I ask is end the laziness and let's turn thing around and start fresh with new strongly enforced rules.
doing a better job then GM's since 9/26/12

Agreed, Romario from S25-S27 PDT has been banned 3 TIMES and he gets unbanned after 2 days? Really?
Stupid how GM's unban someone who using alts to benefit their main and have had lots of complaints about FaLcoN and has had lots of proof but yet on the THIRD BAN they only ban for 2 days.. that is stupid. In the rules says 3rd offence is a 30 day ban or perm ban. 2 days is far from that.. get your act together GM's!

Attachment

1111.png (16.29 KB)

2014-06-12 06:25,download times: 0

1111.png

111.png (4.83 KB)

2014-06-12 06:25,download times: 0

111.png

Return to list