Return to list post new topic
print

kudos Odin quest

kudos Odin quest

well you are doing a smashing job game team. the players whine about being short on bag space and u make it possible to get em with coupons...oh and like 16 new bound items to fill those spots (awesome thanks for that) you merge servers for the purpose of keeping a server alive except for the unbalance of the long term rewards that get missed by the young servers being merged (im talking the better then normal skins as an example) s9 faust was around for along time before s12 lorelei on s9 i seen arale/thor/pirate/and god knows how many others...on s12 arale was the only special skin that came up before merger. so that means 1 character from 12 had the small advantage that comes with the skin where as s9 had tons of skins 12 never got to see let alone got to compete for them through weekly events. the courage medal farming is just terrible elf nightmare for 2 per day (fight for melg random 1-6) and however far a player can get in devil prison.again make it more difficult to attain these by smashing servers together. until you fix the pvp to be more fairly balanced i dont see how it can survive on any server (ppl dont attend or if they do they are complaining the whole time). i leave you with this thought...the server died already thats why you merged it now you expect different results by adding players that you've shortchanged in every possible way. hope it works out for you but im gonna say its not a solution anyone with a brain could have made   

Return to list