50 12345
Return to list post new topic
print

Find the possible bugs and try to be the most brilliant developers and testers

Find the possible bugs and try to be the most brilliant developers and testers

DearPlayers,
    Thanksvery much for joining the CBT of WarFlare and finding out its bugs. In order tohave a better understanding of your thoughts, please reply this post with thescreenshots of bugs and necessary descriptions. (Note:Language errors on UI will not count.) We will verify your screenshotsand if they really exist, we will fix the bugs. After that, we will publish alist of players (your forum accounts) who make contribution to the bug fix. Andthe players on the list should tell us your character names underthe list. We will send rewards to the characters! (Note:If you have created more than 1 character, you can only leave 1 character name!)
    Meanwhile,if you have any suggestions on the design of WarFlare, you are also welcomed totell us your opinions under this post (we attach greatimportance to every player’s suggestions). We will never change our goalof making an amazing and thrilling game for everyone! If we adopt yoursuggestion, we will also send you free diamonds as rewards!
   Thanksfor your support! Hope you can be ever triumphant in the world of WarFlare!

Rewards:100~500 diamonds (will be different according to the quality of bugs andsuggestions)

Teleport Error

Teleport error shows incorrect parameters !

Attachment

Untitled.png (1.64 MB)

2014-07-16 03:26,download times: 0

Untitled.png

Attribute Points Bug

I dont know whether the points are REALLY there,but 65k points for upgrading stats kinda crazy LOL

IGN : Christine
Game : Warflare
Server : D1-CBT

Attachment

123.png (1.19 MB)

2014-07-16 03:38,download times: 0

123.png

plz fix the stat problem, ppl going around pk'ing 1 hitting ppl and its no fun

not good

this makeing lvl rank all messed up they getting fast exp
Venomkilzs
CBT 1
[ This post finally by Venomkilzs on 2014-07-17  03:53 edit ]

Attachment

Capture.PNG (1.03 MB)

2014-07-16 05:18,download times: 0

Capture.PNG

yup... 1hitting any mob

i dont have gold.?

attached pic

Attachment

bug.png (1.03 MB)

2014-07-16 05:56,download times: 0

bug.png

imposible to find rank 4 equipment

i dont know where to find it please let me know....oh wait...

Attachment

bug.png (1016.69 KB)

2014-07-16 06:02,download times: 0

bug.png

rumor has it need 3 mill gold to collect letter pack

bad enough because my panda doesnt collect any gold...         ill stop playing here i cant do anything. waiting for obt

50 12345
Return to list