Return to list post new topic
print

Find the possible bugs and try to be the most brilliant developers and testers

When in AFK mode, mostly in Dungeons the AFK mode suddenly stops working.  Still shows AFK mode but I refuse to fight until you shut it off and turn it back on.  Usually have the Not in Spell casting range message on the screen.  Which makes no sense in itself since I am not a spellcaster.

Attachment

Bug6Report.png (1.62 MB)

2014-07-21 05:42,download times: 0

Bug6Report.png

well all i see wrong with the game is the glitching of the player but besides that it works out great. id feel bad if beta testers didnt get to keep some stuff though if u do reset.

can't install micro client

i don't know where to post / asking it. I am start to playing this game today, but it can't install it shows up a message :
warflare.exe is not valid win 32 application

Kindly turn off your ANti VIrus.. THank you

Cannot complete quests

Finished the farming of gear part in Hellfire Chasm but cannot complete the quests that go with it.

<=- Warflare S1-ODIN: Cybotage -=>

Ok, here is 1 thing that i noticed that i would like to escalate. I was wondering on the 1st image below as you can see i have a total of 825 diamonds. On this scenario, i have finished all of my Daily Quest and Sublines for the day.. Notice the time as well on the 1st image to make sure that i am telling the truth and no false information is being brought up on this comment. Now i opened the 3rd Subline on the 1st image as you can see i still have 3 chances and so i clicked on the Start Challenge button, but the problem is this was suppose to be a free run right? But look on the 2nd image and notice what happened to my diamonds i am missing 150Diamonds after the said run and then the 3rd Subline is gone on the quest tracking but it was clearly shown on the 1st image that i still have 3 runs to make right? Notice the time as well on the 2nd image to make sure that all the info i am telling you about this bug is accurate and legit.

It would be amazing if someone can do something about this!   Thanks!

" A Champion shall forever be challenged!!! "

Dungeun Reputation

We are not getting any reputation at all, please check, thank you  

Attachment

dungeun reputation.jpg (37.89 KB)

2014-08-18 00:13,download times: 0

dungeun reputation.jpg

how can i download, this game in mobile

Mage Class update over power damage

can u check the mage class update on damage power. We tried the skill on an dead eye class level 350 and hits 3.5k-4k.

Auto buy health potions bug

When you have auto potion set on normal health potions it is buying stack of 2-5 stacks of 99 potions in one buy for the price of 1, this has been since last patch.

Return to list