Return to list post new topic
print

Suggestion to prevent Phishing

Suggestion to prevent Phishing

make names such as GM with any number or numbers, Admin & Announcer illegal to use by any non GM users. I'm sure there's other names that would qualify for non use, but I cant think off any ATM.
doing a better job then GM's since 9/26/12

Keep it up..  I hope we have the same thing on mind http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread.jsp?tid=9263&extra=page%3D1

Hi Mordecai,
thanks for contacting us. Do you mean you are suspecting that some other players might have the GM or instructor title and abuse the game? If so, please just tell us the possible names so that we can have a further check. Besides, as far as we know words like "GM", "system" has been already hindered. Hope for your understanding.

Hi search,
your suggestion has been well noted down and forwarded to the developers for the consideration and check. They will better check about the suggestion and then arrange the time to put the possible suggestions  into effect one by one. Hope for your understanding and patience.

Reply 3 # post

I was trying to prevent hackers from using the mentioned named to hack player's accounts. It happened on OQ with those names, so to prevent it just make those names unusable.
doing a better job then GM's since 9/26/12

Return to list