Return to list post new topic
print

Cost Diamonds to run single Dungeon when quest log says you have runs still

Cost Diamonds to run single Dungeon when quest log says you have runs still

I was charge to diamonds to run one Signal exp Dungeon, The Quest log said I had 3 runs still. I did not get a pop up asking if I wanted to spend the diamonds at all it just too the Diamonds I had and put me into the exp Dungeon.

that like me problem ...  

please cek it

OK DAM!!!

LOL sooooooooooooooooooooo! I got on started playing did my dungons refreshed the page it said i had all my dungons to do again so i clicked on one  took 150 dimonds then so i got alittle pisst but said oh well then i clicked on my next one i had not even done yet and it charged me again!!!! so now im mad lost 300+ dimonds i posted on facebook wall then wrote a message on facebook and spoke to afew GM's they said to post on here well i started playing this from my facebook well i still had to make a new account on this to EVEN post SO now im here char name in the game is jaymasta would like a return of the dimonds if i could id never spend on a dungon unless it was like 1 dimond ^^

Dear players,
thanks for contacting us. We are sorry for the inconvenience it brings to you. The problem has been already forwarded to the developers for the consideration and check. Hope they can better fix the problem. For now, please directly tell us your server number and in game name, we will check the log and compensate you the lose. Hope for your understanding.

Return to list