41 12345
Return to list post new topic
print

Deadly Blow is too overpowered

Deadly Blow is too overpowered

too overpowered, this one card makes SSOOOO many buff spells useless. this one card makes the game soooo boring.

have you ever seen a priest use armor or regen or warrior use heroic or cavalaryx2 and such such spell at the highest level of pvp? yeah definately not majorly due to this noob spell deadlyblow which is just one click and boom.

dont say use buff on 5cd+ monster becuz that deck then becomes too draw dependent and automatically becomes a fail-deck. (example, in your hand you have a 4cd or less card and armor spell, would you use this combo against ranger who is waiting there to use deadlyblow like a noob?)

and so you wait to draw a 5cd monster to use that armor spell but ranger will have used premed, swift death and boom your deck is f***ked up immediately.

Ranger = NooB Class
[ This post finally by noobranger on 2014-08-06  21:26 edit ]

deadlyblow epic can kill godlike fenris 1 shot boom bye, oh shit wait it returned
ill wait to use 1 shot boom again

gg game so balanced  noob class  is noob class

let me guess your a priest

I totally agree with you on this.
Ranger is the easiest class to play at the top. The class is brain-dead and yet so powerful. It just does not make sense that one skill can delete ANYTHING-yeah, even godlikes-below 4 countdown, even at the 3 star rank. The chance to return on this card should not exist. It is too game-breaking.

Imagine one rare rank deadlyblow deleting a Sanced+Liferuned+Encouraged+First Striked GODLIKE Smasha Rulk in 2v2

Dane1, let me guess you a noob ranger, maybe with inferiority complex who ran away from real-life to spend $$ here on this shit game made for ranger so you can more boom boom with deadlyblow

Cloud8, sad thing is db is not the only imba shit that ranger has in his arsenal
premed is fuked up. tell me how can priest follow ranger's card acceleration? epic smite which deals 7 damage and on a singletarget rofl!!? holy siht thnks for advice.
[ This post finally by noobranger on 2014-08-07  10:40 edit ]

no need to be rude and nasty  i play every class i just find it funny a priest needs to post on forum about Ranger every class has op abilities i mean you have sanctuary and yet you come here to talk broken if deadly blow should get removed should sanctuary also?

my main class is Mage my least favorite is priest

sounds like you want easy broken wins and deadly blow is preventing you from sancting fenris turn 3 for win
[ This post finally by Dane1 on 2014-08-07  12:44 edit ]

me no priest u fool
regardless of my class, im pointing out how imba db is
alll other removal spells such as trueshot slash fireball smtie and such are increased in their damage arithmetically and db is just one spell that can boom clean a creature at epic rank is crazy. and u say without db sanc is op ranger has disinfo mage has pet warrior well has nothing but can rush
tell me which class has the lowest damage spell? smite? there is reason
smite is holy? so much for holiness if you want to use it against a fenris
holy wolf fuk op ranger

Noob Class period

ok i had enough please stop whining on forums and go learn the game in your server learn to counter it there is only 1 thing NOOB here its not deadly blow not sanct ive been playing almost a year, 7 months of rank 1 and at least won 7 seasonals its not me so guess what buddy its YOU

Deadly blow is super limited to 3 cd most intelligent players do not buff 3 cd units when facing a ranger unless spike rush
[ This post finally by Dane1 on 2014-08-08  05:27 edit ]

41 12345
Return to list