Return to list post new topic
print

Deadly Blow is too overpowered

yea sure without money lets see where youd be noob. i dont care about your achievements with money your game knoweldge seems to be near ZERO.

your so dumb you dont understand any important insights made here in my post cuz you too noob with your money deck.  just dont talk to me. gay freakin noob

even without having played in your server i can assume this about you

1) you dont play daily tourney often
2) you dont play league often

why? cuz u lose cuz u noob without money

and you give reaS0ns like~ oh waste of time reward not good enuff or oh i dont have nuff time ~ biatch O.O I would be so thrilled to show you how clueless you are in the League

tell me, which server do you play? let me visit so i can verify how money-spending noob u r

i understand someone over powered you with deadly blow and now you cry on forum my experience is i have very little problems with that skill its not a game changing skill at all yes it kills fenris but its not a major threat of a skill 2 major ways to win is power deck yumi ferena zues augustus deadly blow might kill the fenris in a power deck but not gonna determine the victor other major way to win is spike rush once again deadly blow may kill the buffed mifzuna but not after major damage dealt and 3 hp loss to use the skill

now you diss on payed players seems like you lose a lot and now resent all the things that keep beating you

fk noob gtfo u still talking about the game meta based on the deck which you spent 1 Million dollar

god damn your so dumb -_-

No wonder you had to spend your way to win in this shitty unbalanced game

its simple as that nib

im not the one crying on a forum though over a skill that not even a major threat please stop trolling the forums NoobRanger
[ This post finally by Dane1 on 2014-08-08  06:01 edit ]

and it is of course not a  major threat for you cuz you spent 1 million dollar. what can be a threat for you in that case then? maybe real life society

we are making a circle in our convo arnt we? the unbiased observers will have known by now who is majorly skilless nab who is only TRYING to make mockery out of me by calling me "cry baby" but you have 0 reason in defense other than your cash deck

Return to list