[Forum Event] GS Recruiting

This theme by admin in 2017-12-09 02:13 Close

Duration: Till 23:59 Aug.16th,PDT
Server: All Servers
Description:
Dear players,
We would like to make a better place for the players in game. We are hoping some players can help the admin solve players’ issues, lead them to know more information about the game, report the bugs and suggestions to the GW Team directly.

What is a GS ?
We need customer-oriented individuals with strong communication skills to help players online in New Server. GS should be conscientious and professional with an understanding of game.
GS Requirement:
1) Online more than 6 hours a day, 4 period (3:00--9:00 , 9:00—15:00, 15:00—21:00, 21:00—3:00, PDT), the time can be adjusted by the GS’ situation
2) Game Support must be professional with an understanding of GW, active and love the game in a positive way.
3) Have a good attitude when answering players’ questions.
4) Game Support will have a Guide title in the name when speaking in the Chat Channel.
5) The GS work will focus on the newest servers every week
6) To ensure the fairness in game, Game Support is forbidden to play games in server he/she has supervised. And also, the Game Support has no authority of supervision in servers he/she is playing.
7) Game Support is forbidden to demand account/recharge information from players.

Job Description:
Your job as game support is mainly focus on NEW Servers.
1) Greet new players and make them feel welcomed. Try the best to keep an active gaming environment.
2) Write message about game strategies or common tips for new players, answer questions from players; Guide new players to find help or information via FAQ, Forum.
3) Submit Players’ main suggestions, complaints and Bugs to GM via CS email: gw@gamebox.com
4) Introduce the new server events and all kinds of in-game events (Quests, Events, etc.).
5) Ask players to be polite when seeing player offending others, try your best to calm down angry players. (Save screenshots and send to GM if players refuse to take our advices, but keep using foul language in the post or disturbing in public chat.)
6) Write a report after every 6 hours work.
7) The first 3 days would be considered as a probation period without any salary
Rewards:
1.Certain Gold when the GS work is perfectly done
2.Extra: 1 Gold Troop for 1 month work constantly(30 days)
3.Other benefits
Rules:
1.New Servers: 4 GS needed, Shift working in the 4 periods
  Old Servers: 5 GS needed, each taking care of 10 Servers during the working time, staying online in each Server at least 1 hour (Can stay online in 3 or 4 servers at the same time)
2.If you are interested in the GS job and want to give us a hand. Please send your information to gw@gamebox.com . The information needs to include “Your original character’s name and server(for receiving salary)” “Which kind of Server you want to do your work(Old or New)”
“During a day, when you could do your work ( PDT )”
3.After you sent us the application, we might send you a small test(very easy) to confirm whether you knew the basic knowledge of the GW game.

GS Recruiting

i would like to apply for the posting for the  GS recruiting i am from S7  server and my name is Anarchy01

i cant understand some of the part
if i become GS then i cant play on my old server?or something?please reply this GM/admin
why the hell u need to create 80+ server with just 1 GM?

I think you can play but perhaps just not being an 'admin' on it I guess.
So, perhaps, if there is something like a dispute on your server you cannot intervene maybe?

I have a good suggestion tho to be honest.

We don't need GS at this time. For example, we have Albert and Chrono working very hard.
The problem for both of them is the pathetic changes that are made and bugs that are created.

I believe that you could have a Lamp Shade as a GS if the devs didn't make such a mess all the time.
Look at the source of the problem and not just chuck resources at it - the source is the devs.

Your advert would be much better if you started asking for some devs to take the place of the ones you have who are currently destroying the game with their changes and constant bugs. Stop the 'development' of the game and start fixing some of the long standing bugs instead. i say, sack the useless devs and get anyone in there instead - and I mean anyone because nobody else could screw it up as bad as the existing ones.

So whilst it would be nice to have another 30 GS people stating that they will report the issues to the devs, that they are sorry for the delay, that they are sorry for the inconvenience and that they thank us for being supportive, wouldn't it just make more sense to fix the source of the problems? The devs?
Oxymoron:Happy Players, Clever Devs, Tested mods. Love the game.

Dear players,
Sorry for the misunderstanding here. When you become a GS, you don't need to give up your original Account. You could play it normally. You need to register new character in the servers which you are going to do your GS work. For example, if you want to do the GS work in the new servers, you need to build a character for the GS in that new server, we will give that character a GS title and you need to talk with players in the World Chat to provide them help by using that GS character. It would not affect your original character's game. In addition. you could tell us an character to receive the GS salary. Usually, it would be a player's original character.
Anyway, if you want to start the game again and build a new character to receive salary, it is OK.
Hope this time you could understand.
Regards

good to know admin
thank you for replying this post even you are busy

sent 2 mail
hope you are replying soon

Applying for GS

Hi I am applying for a GS my name is Gry I am on everyday from about 6am-5pm sometimes longer.

I WANNA BE GS

IVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE IT OPEN...AND I WANNA BE PART OF IT AS IVE LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH

i have never seen or heard of any of these people on my servers
General war memories...BaDMaN s76

17 12
Return to list