16 12
Return to list post new topic
print

Bul-Kathos Event not giving Bul-Kathos' Phylactery

Bul-Kathos Event not giving Bul-Kathos' Phylactery

Hello. I just started playng only two weeks and I just noticed the event regarding Bul-Kathos. I wonder why I don't have Bul-Kathos' Phylactery, but after searching a bit, I then realized you have to be VIP 1 to get it. So i got VIP 1 and still no Bul-Kathos' Phylactery.   I've completed Peak of Arreat Chapter 4-7, Stone Dragon in Chapter 5-1, and pass Chapter 5-5. I've gotten all three equipment pieces for Bul-Kathos. I've beaten Peak of Arreat Chapter 4-7 many times, but still no login reward for the Phylactery. I'm not sure if i'm missing anything, please help. Thank you.

The patch notes say...
For New Players: Mephisto will give new players a Bul-Kathos's Phylactery in which to keep Bul-Kathos’ soul after they enter the Peak of Arreat, Chapter 4-7.

So I assume after beating 4-7 you have to talk to Mephisto, use the amulet.. then use the 3 other pieces of equip to make him vassal. Mephisto is the npc that allows you to harvest souls..

Yes I read the patch notes and I've tried to find Mephisto, but I don't think I can talk any NPCs. I go into City and saw his portrait labeled Soul and it just allowed me to gather/exchange souls and nothing more. I've beaten Peak of Arreat, Chapter 4-7 many times and Mephisto doesn't appear to give me any items. I don't have the amulet or Bul-Kathos's Phylactery that the patch mentioned. Could you please clarify how I'm able to talk to Mephisto. Thanks.

Okay seems may have been my bad, just reading from patch notes cause I'm not new and it was given to me, Tried in the events tab? It shows a picture of the amulet(phylactery) and an award option and says to beat 4-7, have you checked there?

Yes I've tried the Event tab under Bounty and it only showing [requirement]Clear Chapter Four [Arreat peak] during the event period. [Bounty] Gold + 100000, Diamonds + 100. No Bul-Kathos' Phylactery reward either.

You said it was given to you, could you clarify as where you got it? Is it via the sign-in rewards, daily quests or the 7-day target(which I haven't completed yet). Thanks.

Well the account was created before the update and so when I logged in it was given to me automatically, and sitting in my inventory, I'm not sure what the process is for someone starting an account after the update.. Are you sure you haven't got the phylactery in your inventory from passing 4-7?
[ This post finally by Zeacon on 2014-08-20  12:17 edit ]

Yes I've check. Only a few of my equipment, some beads and scrolls.

Reply 8 # post

Please provide your nickname and server here, we will further check for you, regards.

I'm playing on Android server US West S2-Tauren - nickname: AnnaMartin (Vampire, lv.52)
Thank you Snakeman!

16 12
Return to list