Return to list post new topic
print

Event: The Apple of Your Eye

Name: Sgt. Rock  Section: 29

1.  #2 Normal + Hero Instances
    Reason: Like to participate with friends on the battles and it's like a lottery at the end.

2.  #4 Power Battle + Colosseum
    Reason: I like to competition between friends and enemies alike.

3.  #1 Normal + Hero Campaigns
    Reason: I like to see what others have done and devise new battle strategies to defeat the level.

1 i like function 1. Normal & Hero Campaigns
Reasons: True-to-life scenes and battlefields and i can adjust my tactic to beat real hard enemies
2 i like function 2.Normal & Hero Instances
Reasons: i can coordinate with friends and win new equipment
3 i like  function 3. World War
reason: honor and skill
oddopatel
server 42

Event: The Apple of Your Eye

I choose 5, Land Rush Battle, its a good way to measure the power between Alliances and team work.
                1.Normal & Hero Campaigns, good way to achieve goals and earn resources (MR, Exp, Silver)
                3.World War , one easy way to get items, skill books, and units.

GuluNash, server 28, Heidelberg

il like 2.Normal & Hero Instances
  Reason : i can test my units and i can get new itemes

1.Normal & Hero Campaigns
  Reason : i love history and i love to see and read something about history in campaings .
and see what my troops work and who is my best troop

LandrBelton
S40 Pearl Harbor

I enjoy 2 Normal & Hero Instances best.  it bring the war feeling home.. Areas overrun by enemy and plundered..  fun stufffff
[ This post finally by DilinRush on 2014-08-25  05:05 edit ]

Maurojacobs in S78
i like
function 1: surely for silver and mr to POW up my weapon and units and i can figure it out how far my gunfire power goes with my battle item skill ,weapon that i weild and strategies when i attack any high level players
function 3: . honor points for great items and units exchange that i can get without using gold and some are good  units comparing gold units. ie i can kill any 5 level rivals above me

At the end i wanna copy TugbaHooper    why the hell u need to create 80+ server with just 1 GM?

Pls merge some server to S78 im getting boring facing same rival everydays !!!

1 I like Colosseum cause gives decent money  
2 i like world war for all the items
3 i like instances for gear
4 watchtower good if you dont have any mr
[ This post finally by kronjames on 2014-08-26  13:08 edit ]

I like function 2. Normal & Hero Instances
Reason:
1. Through good battle strategy can be obtained very good results.
2. As a result, battles are receiving a large number of awards, such as money, experience and more.

Berlin S24 LkanCraft

I like everything. But most colosseum battles, can obtain lot of exp. Also fog was great in WM, it could be more often.
BeharPark
server 78

4 power battle + colosseum people cant u gold to beat me and get lots of honors to buy skill books 1 normal& hero instances get to help other players and make friends . GstaGibson S-12 gold coast

Return to list