4.Power Battle + Colosseum: I like to play with higher level players

Apple of my eye

JasonChaney S47
1 make world war a world war add japon

It's a great game to play. S84- LeMans DeicoPugh

3) World War
Great way to get items and units and adds a cool dimension to the game

Noobian S28

I like the siege city, but i think they should have more of them in a 24 hr period.

I think they should merge some of the servers together, people are leaving to go to new server due to inactive players in the server they were in..... Merge some of the servers together.

apple of your eye.

1 normal and hero campaigns  the rating levels to complete these campaigns are too high.lower them.
2normal and hero instances are good experience and rewards are fair.but the blueprints are hard to get.rewards should be doubled at all times.
3 world war i liked the fogged troops it gave good honor and other rewards.it should be done more often.
4 power battle the rewards are a joke.it was better from the former rewards.skill books etc.100 honor is not nearly enough.make it 5000 honor.also buying skill books for honor is good but give us more than 1 chance to buy the skill book. also when we do colosseum  matches rewards especially honor should be 100 honor or more for each match.
5 land rush is good but then again the rewards for the cities should be more.Paris should give more experience.
6 City seige rewards are okay.but the information before we attack the city is incorrect sometimes.
7 Arena is good  reward items should be given more often.
8 Watch Tower is okay.
9 Improvements should be better rewards for power battle.
10 Disguise is totally useless.
server S-17  character demolition

1.Normal & Hero Campaigns: it gives the feel of actually fighting in those cities and love the equipment upgrades in the game. 2. alliance war: love the map and the actual fighting of other players in the game, it makes you learn what you need on your equipment and helps you learn the necessary fighting skills to win the battle.  psychoticus s93 and nazmiestes on s89
[ This post finally by molpacker on 2014-08-25  19:05 edit ]

i choose #5 land rush battle,,i think there should be more players to join weaker alc's to balance the power,,#2 instances,,,i like because you get good silver and exp,,#3 i like campaign,,because they are hard to do and will let you level up your hq ,,

I like function 3.World War  
Reasons:
1.The strategy and team effort it takes to fight the other powers (especially when they have stronger players)
2.I love hiring the different types of mercenaries.

Return to list