Return to list post new topic
print

RANGER CLASS

RANGER CLASS

Hi Gm's and Admin's

Im just wondering why the ranger class attack speed is so low..i am level 310 Ranger from S2 Europa sever and my attack speed is so low. Current attack speed is 80 and my agi is 2289 together with VIP title. Can u please try to check this matter. I have purchased almost 100k diamonds in this game already. Please kindly check this issue. Thank you!

Alleinah (Ranger Class) (Level 310) (Server: S2 Europa)

and another question about Ranger/Archer...
How come we dont have a secondary item above rank2, when swordsmen can equip 2 weapons ...
not to mention, why is there so big damage difference betwen the Archer skill and Swordsmen skill.
and another, why does swordsmen recieve SO much more hp then other classes when they at the same time have the best solution for gear (highest def, higher ank offhand.

overall, it seems like the Devs are playing Swordsmen more then Archer, when it comes to balancing out the classes...
sure the swordsmen have alittle lower range, but that doesnt really matter when they got 55% more dmg as well, while they have a ton more health.

Considering theres an event about Rating, thats clearly made for swordsmen because of the duo weapon slotting with the rating thos weapons got they get a good boost compared to other classes (mage/ranger) (: ... I wonder what the betatesters where even thinking about when testing out, since this isnt even implanted or sorted out yet (:
[ This post finally by CamoDog on 2014-08-23  15:41 edit ]

ok guys just for your info agi gives the biggest boost in rating beside the other stats beside this knight class is OP at the moment and i think it will allways be the same

i dont care about the rating as long as i can damage good..rating is only for rates not for damage

Return to list